Those who cry are quickly labeled as unstable. Today we know that facts crying has many positive effects and is not a sign of weakness at all.
Crying Can Help Us Live Healthier Lives
Most of us hide our tears because we are ashamed of them. Anyone who just starts crying is considered weak and unstable. We remember this abuse word from childhood and we don’t want to be that anymore. But what to do if it makes you feel sad? Aren’t you trying to swallow your tears and keep from crying? We only allow ourselves to cry in the quiet at home. But actually we should do this a lot more often and not be ashamed of it at all, because crying helps us live healthier. How it works? Just like that!
Crying Is A Sign Of Strength
Facts crying is healthy and even a sign of strength. People who allow themselves to cry are usually healthier than people who suppress their feelings. For example, tears that are pushed away can lead to anxiety. If you need even more to simply press your gland more often in the future – these seven reasons will surely convince you:
- If you live your feelings and do not suppress crying, you live healthier, because you handle your emotions and free your mind from bad feeling.
- Your breathing is regulated and relaxation begins. You will feel calmer after the crying.
- Tears before bed or at night promote a peaceful sleep.
- Crying can also be a means of communication and usually leads to better understanding.
- Because tear fluid includes the brim with substances, it cleans and cares for the eyes.
- Crying helps to reduce stress. This is also the reason why we sometimes start crying out of being overwhelmed.
But be careful: If you just start crying in an attempt to achieve something, all these effects will not occur. In order to enjoy the healthy aspects of crying, it takes the whole feelings. Because it is only through them that the beneficial hormones and substances are released.
What is your reaction?